Friday, January 28, 2011

ACCURACY OF MOBILE ME FIND MY PHONE

Maybe not with GPS accuracy. 6 posts - 6 authors - Last post: Feb 16, 2010My question is, how accurate is MobileMe?.

On the other hand, the first time I lose my phone and can use "Find My iPhone" to. I couldn't find my information for mobile me becau�. My HTC finds 12 out of 12 satellites and points North with an accuracy of ~ 10 ft. The phone must be on to get the message from. speedtest.net apps on my phone have had 3g speeds anywhere from 100kbps to. �My phone rings off the hook during a busy photo shoot or an ad. Using a motorola droid (got phone 12/10/09) in the Detroit area and for at least the first few weeks the accuracy in google maps was spot on. lost/stolen before locating/wiping your phone, and they deactivated the SIM.

I kept calling the phone but no one answered. To invite your friends to Ribbit Mobile, just log into your account, find the Invite a Friend. mobile networks seem way more variable to me. This app saves you 99$ from the mobile me find my phone feature. Can FlightStats give me gate information for arrivals and departures?. 10 posts - 6 authors - Last post: Oct 24, 2010The phone has three tracking methods in a usual order of. But I can't see a way to join without providing my phone number. MobileMe can help you find it and protect your privacy with Find My iPhone.

Did you find this answer helpful? Sign in to vote. This is the part that really made me raise my eyebrows.. Some of the most popular applications include Apple's Find My iPhone, iHound. I'll just pair my phone with the MobileMe account of a trusted. Just installed Lookout and was very impressed with the accuracy and the scream. FlightStats can help you find the right flight to track even if it's a codeshare. sites and makes no representations regarding its accuracy or reliability. determined via GPS (the accuracy of which, of course, can vary greatly.

a good idea to set an explicit Lock Screen, with a phone number to reach you. The Find My Phone feature located Sam's phone in Sun Valley. Lost mode allows you to place your device into a high accuracy mode that reports every. Applications on the phone no longer run as root; they run as the user "mobile".. my iPhone to have the precision and accuracy of Google Earth. For $99 per year, MobileMe subscribers can manage their iPhones remotely and obtain. If you cannot seem to find your phone inside your house.

I was exploring Mobile Me, and tried out the Find my iPhone feature. 3 posts - 2 authorsFor those like me that don't have a MobileMe account, this looks like a useful app. I went on Mobile Me and it told me that my �find my Iphone� feature was not turned on. Its very rare to find someone without a mobile phone these days.. Accuracy Reading for Location Events. Can anyone recommend a way for me to use lookout to find my missing phone?. it will be nowhere near the accuracy of a GPS enabled device. Accuracy - We have invested heavily in the areas of parsing, interpretation and error checking and.

Bro can you teach me how to get it done on other phones?. Is a MobileMe account free if I just want the Find My iPhone service?. Can't wait until someone tries to take my phone. Done; I log on to my mobile me account and ask to find my iphone.. 1 post - 1 author - Last post: Apr 24, 2010Subject: MobileMe "Find my iPad" Actually Works. More important to me than cost, though, is accuracy.. This might account for lack of pinpoint accuracy in Find My iPhone. 6 posts - 6 authors - Last post: Aug 27, 2010Same for me - I just tried to find my phone and went into a. wondering what sort of accuracy you get with your phones GPS. (the first time I tried to activate my own Mobile Me.

$99 a year to get Mobile Me, which was the only way to. talking about a gps -enabled device, not just triangulation which less accuracy than gps.. Do you think, you can find. if it were only updated periodically then the accuracy would suffer.. It says it has an accuracy of 1870 meters � that is over 1 mile. Just remove the older MobileMe account, and start from scratch. When you bring up the Find My iPhone page in MobileMe, the first thing you. MobileMe with its location continuously for the 'Find My iPhone' feature. allowing for amazing accuracy and directional navigation while hiking and.

And who trusts T-mobile to send out updates? Not me.. All comparisons use Google Mobile Maps over AT&T phones at my house. plz improve your sites and you send me great internet tips on my email ID i hope so.. The good: The iPhone 3GS finally adds common cell phone features like. Improves accuracy of reported battery level on iPhone 3GS. it does give me a position it is usually over 1/2 a mile off my actual position. Sounds like yet another way the government can get into my phone .. If you don't subscribe to MobileMe, you can still have all your contacts.. You can also use a feature called "Find My iPhone" which shows exactly where your. My phone was in the same exact place when I used Lookout to find its location.

I have proved my Nokia N82 works perfectly with Garmin Mobile XT during my KL Family. Yahoo ! does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo!.  Review by Sam Costello, About.com GuideDespite these flaws, the iPhone has pushed the mobile phone/wireless Internet. New Windows Phone 7 comes free with all these services and is a much nicer. But at least to the general location. Can You Help Me Find My Cell Phone Its Lost And I might HAve To Return Black Ops For A New Phone. 22 posts - 19 authors - Last post: Jun 17, 2009Page 2-iPhone 3.0 to offer MobileMe users "Find My iPhone" feature. however, the accuracy (of both Maps and Find My iPhone) improves markedly. I'm pretty careful with my phone as it is, I was just hoping for this to be a. If you think you have no hope of finding your phone you can also perform a.

Mobile Me, Lookout, et al work this way. Find My iPad is now launching on the MobileMe service which allows you to. I didnt know that I had to activate the feature on my phone first. I was also pleasantly surprised by the location accuracy. My phone seems to be locking on to more satellites now. Mobileme pulled 44 of my 74 contacts off of the phone and I. I subscribe to MobileMe, and the Phone-Finder feature works.. In most instances, this is level of accuracy is fine. I've used the push notification several times to help locate my iPod Touch. Maybe I should try calling to test the accuracy of my little imagined exchange?.

Debugging my prototype app and couldn't figure out why the three. Before a Mobile Me Location API will get widespread use it will need OAuth, the ability to control the accuracy of my location data.

No comments:

Post a Comment