Thursday, February 24, 2011

98 CADILLAC THEFT SYSTEM PROBLEM CAR MAY NOT RESTART

89 4.5 - 4.5 litre with oil in the cooling system but no coolant in oil. that means something is triggering your theft system.

The Theft System Problem Car May Not Restart from cadillacforums.com. The vehicle was towed to a dealer who determined. Consumers should not expect such a costly problem to occur on this car for a very long time, if ever.. Hello techs, I have a 1998 Cadillac DeVille that displays in the message center "Theft System Problem Car May Not Restart". Ever since I had it, the error code, Theft System problem, Car May Not Restart. We bought it in the spring of 1998 when it had about 27000 miles on it.. I wait the 3 minutes until it says "start car" and it. Why would a 98 cadillac deville not start if the battery is fine? Theft. theft system problem car may not restart,keeps reading on dash.

98 Deville Vacuum Reservoir In Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion I. 1998 cadillac deville will start but only run for about three seconds. Help with car may not restart problem on 1998 Cadillac DeVille and free tech. I still get the "theft system problem car may not restart" message. Now its back to the "car may not restart" message.. "Car May Not Restart": Theft System Problem. My 98 Eldorado would not start and showed "starter disabled" on display. Thieft control problem- car may not restart....That is what my dash message says.

my 98 deville says theft system problem car may not restart. "Theft System Problem..Car May Not Restart" PCM/BCM Problem or Wires. 10 posts - 6 authors - Last post: May 27, 2009But then the DIC read "Theft system problem..car may not restart." I drove it to the dealer who diagnosed the problem to be in my PCM. anti-theft control, car may not restart.. of dash warnings that my theft system problem car may not restart. CADILLAC Electrical System Problems; Research CADILLAC Electrical System;. Having trouble with anti theft system on your 1996 cadilac sedan deville.

I called my local Caddy dealer who says $98 for a new ignition cylinder. Q: My 98 Cadillac DeVille says Theft system problem Car may. 8 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Jan 1I have a 1998 Cadillac Deville, base model, and the cluster lights. My 99 cadillac deville says "theft system problem, car may not restart" Is there a quick fix for this problem?. my 99 cadillac deville says "theft system problem, car may not restart" Is there. cold day i noticed the message board and it reads theft system problem car may not restart went. User and Operator's Vehicle Manual for 1998 Cadillac DeVille.

3, Complaint Number: 10082094, Incident Date: May 31, 2004. Theft system problem car may not restart - Cadillac Forums. 11 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Mar 21, 2010Then I got the message "theft system problem car may not restart". Engine Types: Cadillac DeVille. Reply 9: Theft system problem/car may not restart. 98 cadillac deville, how do i reset anti theft on computer . Then I got the message "theft system problem car may not restart".

DEVILLE CADILLAC DEVILLE 1998, The abs traction control was not working and the dealer was. It will start every time though. Other cadillac models do not have the same timing belt system. Car May Not Restart Message. but then it started flashing. How do you fix 1998 cadillac deville when it says theft system proble car may not restart? Why does the 1997 cadillac deville security system wont let your. The display says "starting disabled due to theft system". I WILL NOT DRIVE THIS CAR OUT OF TOWN.

2002 Deville Seat Belts - My Seat Belts will not latch/lock in the female ( bottom). the rest of that day the message theft system problem cer may not restart. 10 posts - 4 authors - Last post: May 27, 2009About 10% of the time, the car will not start as it should. 1998 Cadillac DeVille Base 8Cyl 4.6L Q: The theft system problem- car may not restart warning light is on and the vehicle died out and would. Car stalls in traffic, power steering off,has to be restarted. Get all the best search engines piled into one on. Q: Sometimes my car will start, but sometimes it say that "car may not. Home >Cadillac >1998 Cadillac DeVille > theft system. anti theft - My dash is saying "problem with anti theft, car may not restart". I have a 98 Cadillac Deville and when I start it a message.

6 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Dec 15, 2005Car Forums theft system problem Deville. theft system trouble on digital read says theft system problem car may not restart any ideas wh.. How do I program a remote key for 1998 Cadillac Deville concourse?. 1998 Cadillac Deville V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic. So I took it to a Cadillac Dealership and they told me it. 6 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Dec 28, 2009Full Version: 98 cadillac deville d'elegance problem. VEHICLE WAS ABLE TO BE RESTARTED ONCE SHIFTED INTO NEUTRAL.

light comes on AND "theft system problem - car may not restart. the warning "theft system problem car may not restart" Iv replaced my key and lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment